trying to push a pull door and not succeeding like
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
3x15 | 7x01
Breaks my heart that she is questioning her faith in him and what she believes
New Protest MVP Candidate! Get it girl! #staywoke #farfromover #thefutureisbright
Ow. That hurts.
Has anyone else noticed that it looks like Beckett tries to move away but Castle pulls her back as he knows that she is not yet finished crying. Also, he is trying to make sure she doesn’t divert back to her old self when she runs away and doesn’t allow anyone to see her pain.
(gif belongs to ihaveaprestigiousblog)